PostCo is a leading SaaS return provider for e-commerce brands globally. Our goal is to help brands streamline their return process and transform them into revenue opportunities.
We pivoted our business in 2021 during the pandemic and have been net profitable ever since. Our mission is to revolutionize how returns are processed and be the leading SaaS return software globally.
About The Job
At PostCo, we take great pride in our software, and we want people who share the same passion to build great software. We are looking for founding Engineers to build and scale a global B2B SaaS startup from this region.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance our software suite. You will work together with the product team to identify areas of improvements, evaluate the costs and benefits of technical proposals, and implement features and fixes to our software. You will participate in pair-programming and code review sessions with the engineering team to maintain a healthy code and documentation quality.
- Own and drive PostCo 360's product roadmap
- Assume ownership of features end to end through development, testing and release
- Design and contribute to make PostCo 360 a better, more powerful return software across the globe
- Enjoy being a generalist working across the entire stack: frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Take pride in writing clean and maintainable code
- Open minded and opinionated - able to voice out and take opinions in polite and objective manner
Skills and Experiences
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with production systems
- Comfortable programming in any programming language and willing to learn our stack - Ruby on Rails, React and React Native
- Solid conceptual understanding of full stack software development including system architecture, web serving infrastructure, and database design
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and comfort working within a small team
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited paid day leaves)
- Wellness, gym and fitness stipends (Self-care is important!)
- EPF, SOSCO and EIS coverage
- Work from home flexibility
- Access to our office space in Mid Valley to meet and collaborate with teammates
- Annual and occasional quarterly retreats