PostCo is a leading SaaS return provider for e-commerce brands globally. Our goal is to help brands streamline their return process and transform them into revenue opportunities.
We pivoted our business in 2021 during the pandemic and have been net profitable ever since. Our mission is to revolutionize how returns are processed and be the leading SaaS return software globally.
About The Job
As part of the international expansion team, you'll source, negotiate and sign deals with some of the largest e-commerce retailers around the globe with a focus for retailers based in Australia, United Kingdom and United States.
You'll work very closely with our team of engineers, product team and operators to develop a vision, strategy, and product roadmap to win each market. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the early founding team to scale one of the first global B2B SaaS startup from Malaysia.
- Own the strategy and execution to expand our SaaS product globally
- Shape our product roadmap to be the best SaaS return software in each of our operating markets
- Develop pitch and positioning for new products or partner segments
- Lead, own and develop complex, multi-party sales process
- Identify additional partnership opportunities in each region to help retain existing merchants
- Serve as the voice of our retailers to drive the continuous improvement and direction of our product
- 1+ years of partnership, consulting, or investment banking experience. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Plus point if you have previous product management experience
- You are attuned to listening, understanding and breaking down retailers feedback. More importantly, you're able to turn that feedback into an opportunity for us
- Fast learners who can learn and grow at an accelerated rate and can take on rapidly increasing responsibility
- You have the ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited paid leaves)
- Wellness, gym and fitness stipends (Self-care is important!)
- EPF, SOSCO and EIS coverage
- Work from home flexibility
- Annual and occasional quarterly retreats
- Access to our office space in Mid Valley to meet and collaborate with teammates